Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will recruit Sales Account Managers for SRI’s two locations (Schaumburg, IL and Bellevue, WA). This is a mission critical role that will have a direct impact on SRI’s sales, growth and culture.
Primary Objectives of the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans
- Create job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plans.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings with professional organizations and appropriate venues.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
Coordinate and Implement College Recruiting Initiatives
- Coordinate college recruiting initiatives.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting.
- Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
Administrative Duties and Record Keeping
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with recruiting.
- Sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- One to two years in Recruiting.
Please forward resume with salary requirements to: [email protected]