Life Science Executive Search Practice
We are seeking a highly creative and driven individual to join our Life Science Executive Search Practice (Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology).
The successful candidate will work as an Executive Recruiter partnering with the Global Practice Head.
The incumbent will be leading global recruiting initiatives, candidate relationship management and executing SRI’s search strategies.
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Identify and evaluate executive talent (Director, VP, GM, SVP) to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility for retained searches
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, visa status, present/expected compensation, ability to relocate and basic qualifications.
- Conduct in-depth interviews across all cultures (US, EU, Asia, Latin America)
- Present shortlisted candidates, providing detailed profile summaries to Global Practice Head.
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through its completion
- 1 to 5+ years of experience
- Enthusiasm for the healthcare space
- Pharma / Biotech TA a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives (Fortune 500)
- Strong desktop research, computer and organizational skills.
Full on-site training provided by Systems Research, Inc.
Please forward resume with salary requirements to: Careers@sritalent.com