We are looking for a Recruiting Consultant to support our Client Account Managers to source, interview, and select qualified job candidates for our clients.
The Recruiting Consultant will source candidates across a broad array of industries and job functions, from entry level to C-Suite.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner closely with Client Account Managers and serve as an advisor in developing and executing effective and creative sourcing strategies and evaluation techniques
- Full-cycle recruiting
- Source candidates to develop a pipeline of possible candidates for assigned job orders
- Screen and qualify candidates; establish a firm grasp of candidates’ expertise, motivations, timelines, and decision criteria
- Select top candidates for submission to client
- Assist in the hiring process by ensuring candidates are closed and their expectations are relayed to the Client Account Manager
- After an offer is accepted, check in with candidate to ensure they have proper onboarding information
- Stay connected with candidate after hire date to ensure candidate’s satisfaction and to obtain candidate referrals
- Ensure excellent and organized documentation of sourcing activities
- Assist Client Account Managers with business development initiatives by providing job order leads
- Bring your creative, positive energy to a collaborative and high-performing team
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Prior experience in a customer or client facing role is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), including ability to speak comfortably with hiring managers and candidates
- Ability to build positive working relationships with your business partners; problem-solve together and offer innovative and creative solutions to recruiting challenges
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Teams, Zoom, LinkedIn, and other sourcing tools
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and execute
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Ability to work independently and maintain flexibility with changing deadlines and priorities
- Strong passion for providing exceptional candidate experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to know about more opportunities with our team, please email your résumé to email@example.com.